Yes, you may use our products and patterns to make projects to sell in limited quantities as stated under our Angel Policy. Any mass production using of any of our product or projects that is intended for sale will require a written permission to be granted from Advantus Corp.
All Advantus (including the following brands: Tim Holtz idea-ology™, Tim Holtz Assemblage™, Cosmo Cricket®, Storage Studios®, McGill and Sulyn® designs are copyrighted by Advantus Corp. and are protected under United States and international copyright law, which means they cannot be copied without Advantus’ permission. Advantus’ Angel Policy grants limited permission (a license) to purchasers of Advantus’ products to create hand-made artwork for sale. Advantus’ does not limit the types of hand-made creations that may be sold under this policy, within reasonable standards of good taste. The terms and conditions of this “Angel Policy” are outlined below:
1. Advantus’ designs may only be used in the creation of original, hand-made artwork.
2. Any artwork created using Advantus designs must not infringe third-party copyrighted material. The artist must accept full responsibility for his or her artwork.
3. No Advantus design may be reproduced or copied by any means, except hand-made, including photocopying, computer scanning and printing, or by freehand drawing. Artwork for sale must be personally hand-made by the selling artist, and any mass production or use of paid workers is prohibited.
4. Completed hand-made artwork may be sold at craft fairs, fundraisers, retail locations, and over the Internet. In the sale of hand-made artwork, Advantus trademarks and logos may not be used prominently or in any manner which might lead consumers to believe the hand-made artwork is an Advantus product.
5. Advantus designs and images may not be used in non- Advantus business logos, trademarks, or promotional materials.
6. Advantus may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images, including the Angel Policy, at any time. Amendments to such policies are effective upon publication unless otherwise noted and will be posted on the official Advantus website. Advantus reserves the right to deny or terminate permission to use Advantus designs and images with respect to any particular person.
If you make something especially fantastic, consider sending us a photograph or sample. We love to see how our products are used. In the event that we use your creation to promote our items we will seek permission first. Send all images to email@example.com .
If you plan to mechanically reproduce our images on more than 50 products for sale, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details for permission.